Our Commitment to Privacy
Quabbin Advisors, LLC understands that you have entrusted our firm with your personal and financial information, and your trust in us in our most important asset. An essential aspect in maintaining this trust is our commitment to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of your personal information. We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
Personal Information That We Collect and Maintain
We collect personal information so that we can provide you with investment advisory and financial planning services. The types and categories of information we collect and maintain about you include:
- Information we receive from you to conduct our financial analyses and to provide you with recommendations. This includes your name, date of birth, social security number, income tax bracket, address, telephone number, and financial information.
- Information about your transactions with us or others, including, but not limited to, your account number(s), securities holdings, transactions, cost basis information, and other information.
In order for us to provide services to you, we may disclose personal information that we collect and maintain in very limited circumstances. Examples include:
- Disclosures that are authorized or requested by you (for example, to receive an insurance
- Disclosures that are required by law (for example, to cooperate with regulators or law
- Disclosures to companies as otherwise permitted by law, including those necessary to service
your account (for example, providing account information to brokers or custodians).
How We Protect Your Personal Information
To fulfill our privacy commitment, we have instituted practices to safeguard the information that we maintain about you. These include:
- Maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to guard your personal information;
- Limiting access to client’s personal information to employees and third parties that are necessary or appropriate to provide services to you;
- Conduct ongoing reviews to protect personal information;
- Protecting the information of our former clients to the same extent as our current clients.